Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Indian Home Maker.

The rules for the tag are:

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

 

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

– Somehow there is no correct answer to these questions is there. I would be enraged, for about 2 minutes. That is usually, how long I can stay angry with a person; unless, they piss me off pretty bad. Then, I would probably like to know the reason why. Answer, no answer it would life back to normal again. 

 

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?

– Being remembered for a long time as someone who changed the course of history.

 

3. If you could, whose butt would you like to kick?

– Oh! There is a lot of them out there. If I had to pick one person, it would be grave injustice to the rest of the cock suckers out there now; wouldn’t it? :)

 

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

– Dunno, probably nothing. 

 

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend? 

– Definitely!

 

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?

- Both are equal. No comparisions, here.

 

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?

- I am a patient guy. If I like someone, I can wait. Erm..or so, I think.

 

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?

- Nothing. If she likes a different guy, that is her choice.

 

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?

- Equality and Intelligence.

 

10. Do you lie?

-Oooh! yeah! Big time for small small things. Most of the times I try to be honest and not get my ass on fire (somehow! doesn't seem to work).

 

11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

- Let's say, doing something related to question 2.

 

12. What’s your fear?

- I fear many things. Not as much as losing my free will.

 

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

- As far as, I can tell from her blog. She is a caring mother. Sensitive to the injustice around her.

 

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?

- Dunno, depends on how rich I am or how intelligent my partner is.

 

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?

- The better one.

 

16. Would you give all in a relationship?

- For friendship, yes. For love, maybe. 

 

17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?

- I might forgive and forget some stuff. I am not sure, if I can do the same if they hurt me.

 

18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?

- I need love. Can't live without it.

 

19. Your all time favourite comedian. Only ONE. And why?

- George Carlin. Because, he is a fucking genius.

 

20. Who would like to get tagged?

-If you would like to be tagged, leave your name in the comments.

 


Don't know many folks around here so thought would ask you guys to pick it up.

7 comments:

Kaavya said...

10. Do you lie?

-Oooh! yeah! Big time for small small things. Most of the times I try to be honest and not get my ass on fire (somehow! doesn't seem to work).

I would answer the same btw

Indian Home Maker said...

LOL at the message on my blog..about feeling virtuous.
About #2 in your list, I believe “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” - Paulo Coelho
I am sure you will succeed. Just make sure the course changes for better.

Jahnabi Roy said...

nice read...esp ans3. hehe...

~Hemanth~ said...

@kaavya: Nice to know :)

@indian home maker: Diligence is a virtue ain't it :) Thanks for the encouraging words.

@everything burns: :-D thank you.

Keshi said...

**For friendship, yes. For love, maybe.


Interesting. :)

Keshi.

Pinku said...

hey!!!

thats a cute tag,...and your answers read honest...like it :)

~Hemanth~ said...

@keshi: That's how I feel. Five minutes, that is all I need to know a person and will do some crazy stuff to help them out.

@pinku: Thanks yaar!! Honesty is my middle name isn't it :-P

IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet